A multipurpose robotic transporter enabling parameters to be changed instantly, is designed for rescue of people and intervention in crisis situations, particularly in difficult terrain or climatic conditions.
The device can be either controlled remotely, or operated by a driver (the possibility of rescuing without a crew).
The transporter is a robotic type mechatronic system based on the integration of state-of-the-art robotic and rescue/intervention technologies.
Alternative versions of the transporter are given by special equipment which is added in dependence for use in specific crisis situations.
As an option, the board system of the multi-purpose robotic transporter can be complemented with intervention vehicle information system that provides tactical information during the intervention situation.
This system provides the following functionality:
- the basic tactical situation displaying as well as displaying of vehicle position over raster maps
- procurement and target monitoring
- navigation control and diagnostic system terminal
- sensors data displaying by GPS receiver
- images displaying from an external television camera
- data collection and data transmission between the vehicle and operational-tactical command system
- communication with diagnostic system
The project was developed with the support of financial contribution received from The Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic.