Multipurpose robotic transporter with operative change of parameters is designed for rescue of people and interventions in crisis situations, in particularly difficult terrain and climatic conditions.
The master control system allows programmable driving control, assistance control, aw well as combination with manual control by the driver.
Alternative versions of the transporter are given by special equipment which is added in dependence for use in specific crisis situations.
As an option, the board system of the multi-purpose robotic transporter can be complemented with intervention vehicle information system that provides tactical information during the intervention situation.
Robot Function Specifications:
- the basic tactical situation displaying as well as displaying of vehicle position over raster maps
- procurement and target monitoring
- navigation control and diagnostic system terminal
- sensors data displaying by GPS receiver
- images displaying from an external television camera
- data collection and data transmission between the vehicle and operational-tactical command system
- communication with diagnostic system