Company ROBOTSYSTEM, s. r. o. is a highly creative research and realization company specializing in breakthrough project solutions, especially in service robotics and logistics with a focus on Industry 4.0 in Czech conditions, unassisted robotic technologies for the transport and handling of components and technological units in high weight categories, robotic rescue and emergency technology energy sources based on renewable energy resources, as well as project and implementation goals in the field of Smart Cities. An important part of research and implementation processes is medical transport and rehabilitation robotics focusing on high manoeuvrability of the omnidirectional mobility subsystems and the association of diametrically different functions in one robotic monobloc.
We regularly exhibit our robotic medical technologies with world novelty at our stand, for example at the world trade fair in Düsseldorf and other territories.
We use our own system of SMART ACCELERATOR which enables continuous global monitoring of market trends and forecasts, monitoring of research projects implemented, ongoing and planned, with a focus on the project areas of interest of the company, using the breakthrough software GOLDFIRE INNOVATOR.
We cooperate purposefully with research and realization teams to achieve the Industry 4.0 goals in Czech conditions we realize several highly sophisticated robotic systems with this focus.
We use our own patent department, with the ability to process extensive world patent and commercial searches with the use of all five worldwide patent servers, as well as other information sources. We are focused on protecting our intellectual property within the scope of the Czech Republic - EU - world.
We cooperate with a wide range of research institutes, universities, state institutions and business entities in Europe and the world, in the field of applied research, including the joint realization of prototypes in real embodiment.
We are direct or indirect participants in number of research and realization projects, whoch know-how is currently being used in a broad spectrum of the world of mechatronics, robotics, medicine and energetics.
We use the system – fantasy – creativity - conceptual idea - project - model and manufacturing documentation - realization of complex prototype - application in practice. Particularly since 2018, we are expanding our highly creative research, engineering and operating team with the aim to convert a series of our own European and international patent solutions to novel market-oriented business plans.
We use our newly renovated research facility - "tailored" equipped to current research and implementation plans, which includes the prototype hall for implementation and testing.
Company ROBOTSYSTEM, s. r. o., in cooperation with “Czech-Moravian Centre of Breakthrough Technologies”, is a co-founder of a timeless program of innovative and monitoring accelerator, in symbiosis with applied research project trends of applied research of the Government of the Czech Republic and strategies of the European Union, based on system process of generating of innovative business plans for small and medium-sized enterprises in particular, based on search and monitoring system from available global databases of global research, calls and projects, world markets and market trends, with the aim to create a stock of new innovative and market successful business plans with a focus on research and development and production potential of the Czech Republic, its individual regions and businesses entities and their specific needs.
The principle of the proposed program is to analyze and monitor large areas of the world of the information sources mentioned above to gather information on the actual results and trends in global research and real-world requirements and forecasts of world markets. The aim is to create and implement research projects with high technological, utility and commercial value added, with guarantee of full application on the world markets. The program of Innovation and Monitoring Accelerator is closely synchronized with the Industry 4.0 system, focusing on its implementation in the Czech conditions.
Company ROBOTSYSTEM is characterized by its flexibility and versatility, a team of top researchers, designers and prototype developers, using highly sophisticated software equipment with the ability to manage extremely quickly the process from the idea itself, concept, model solution, production documentation - to realization of prototype, its installing with own hardware and software, reviving, optimizing and preparing for serial production.
EXAMPLES OF REALIZED PROJECTS
- Universal emergency firefighting and handling robot
- Multifunctional robotic stretcher for rescue of patients in traumatic condition
- Multifunctional robotic intervention and rescue transporter
- Mine pump-storage hydroelectric station with a new solution of Pelton turbine for high heads, with a remote control of the operating mode of the power plant
- Semiautomatic autonomous cartridge container
- Multifunctional Tower Island Energy Centre based on renewable energy sources
- World novel multifunctional rehabilitation and transport robot in automatically interchangeable combination bed - chair
- STORM robotic stretcher - A breakthrough universal robotic system designed for rescue and transport of persons both in external and internal environments of medical facilities, and on uneven surfaces of unpaved terrain
- Robotic transport and manipulation vehicle for the transport of disposal casks with spent nuclear fuel in the underground spaces of a deep geological repository
EXAMPLES OF ONGOING AND PLANNED PROJECTS
- Research, development and realization of a prototype of SMART WALKER robot – a reconfigurable, unaided, physiotherapeutic and transport robot for outdoor/indoor use
- Research, development and realization of a prototype of multirobot – a service, rehabilitation and transport walker with high maneuverability, with adapter of dynamic support of patient body weight - for institutional and home use
- Manipulation and transport robot for transfer of immobile patients
- Research and development of geothermal high-capacity technological system for obtaining geothermal energy form pumped mine water (e.g. in the Ostrava-Karvina region)
- Research and development of robotic electric platform for transport of disposal casks (DCs) with SNF from surface robotic workstation to underground repository DCs of DGR – robotic effector and conveyance robotic vehicles for supply and fulfillment of DC- TRIO programme – project no. FV10813
- Research and project concept of a multifunctional robotic effector of an underground multirobot for storage of disposal casks in a deep geological repository, and realization of a prototype of dual robotic effector module and its master control system- TRIO programme - project no. FV20197
- Research and realization of a testing robotic multi-wheel platform, with a focus on its centration and symmetrical passage through circular profiles of disposal boreholes for storage of disposal casks with spent nuclear fuel using multifunctional robotic technology - TRIO programme – project no. FV30447
- Research and realization of prototype of a breakthrough solution of multifunctional autonomous modular Creobot Modular for transport and manipulation in sophisticated manufacturing and assembly operations - EPSILON programme – project no. TH03010369